Summer School 2013 Quick Facts
· Summer school will be held at Grayslake Central High School this year.
· First semester dates are: Monday, June 10 – Friday, June 28.
· Second semester dates are: Monday, July 1 – Tuesday, July 23 (no class on Thursday, July 4 or Friday, July 5)
· Classes meet Monday-Friday (with the exception of the first and last week of second semester).
· Hours are 8:00 am – 1:00 pm. Detailed summer school information, including dates, times, course information, and registration forms, may be accessed at this link beginning February 13, 2013.
· Summer School registration begins on February 20, 2013. Registration may be completed online at the webstore, or mailed to:
Summer School / Grayslake Community High School
400 N. Lake Street
Grayslake, IL 60030
· Please check with your student’s guidance counselor for questions about course selection and placement.
· Summer school is self-funding. Course fees are $195.00 per semester. A one-semester (.5 credit) course will cost $195.00. A two-semester (1.0 credit) course will cost $390.00.
· Driver Education classes fill quickly. Registration will close when all available slots have been filled.
· Registration for all other summer school classes will remain open until May 6, 2013. At that time, sufficient enrollment will determine whether courses run.
· Please direct questions to Shannon Sterrett, Administrative Assistant to the Director of Curriculum and Instruction, (847) 986-3449.