by Michael Marassa, Director of Technology
The new Grayslake Community High School District 127 website platform allows parents, students, and community members to stay connected with schools and the District through social media platforms and calendar syncs. Parents can begin by following Twitter feeds from the District, Grayslake Central, or Grayslake North to receive daily snippets of happenings with students and teachers.
- District 127 - https://twitter.com/Grayslake127
- Grayslake Central - https://twitter.com/Grayslake_Rams
- Grayslake North - https://twitter.com/GrayslakeNorth
Parents and community members may also use Facebook to stay connected with the District or Schools. Links for each Facebook page is below.
- District 127 - https://www.facebook.com/Grayslake127/
- Grayslake Central - https://www.facebook.com/Grayslake-Central-High-School-151169721702328/
- Grayslake North - https://www.facebook.com/Grayslake-North-High-School-460562167326569/
Finally, one of the best ways to stay connected is to sync your personal mobile device with District and school calendars. By syncing your calendar, you’ll know about holidays, special events, etc. Please choose the appropriate link below and follow the instructions for your type of mobile device.
District 127 Calendar - http://www.d127.org/aboutus/calendar/subscribe
Grayslake Central Calendar - http://www.d127.org/central/calendar/subscribe
Grayslake North Calendar - http://www.d127.org/north/calendar/subscribe
Board of Education Calendar - http://www.d127.org/boe/calendar/subscribe