Career & Tech Ed
Business Education, Family Consumer Science, and Technology Education work as a unified elective area. These three departments provide students with the skills necessary to succeed in the workplace and in their personal lives.
The Career and Technical Education Department:
- Provides a setting for students to integrate core subject matter
- Heightens awareness of career opportunities
- Prepares students for further certification and/or degrees
- Orientates students to the Lake County Technology Campus
- Embraces the 21st Century Skills movement and focuses curricular offerings around problem solving and collaboration
- Please check out our short video to get a glimse of what CTE has to offer!
All courses in this area fulfill the one-half applied arts credit for graduation.
Career and Technology Education Department Staff
Connect with Grayslake Central
400 North Lake Street
Grayslake, IL 60030