AP Registration is now open for all students currently enrolled in an AP class for this school year. The test(s) will be given at Grayslake Central High School, Brae Loch Golf Course and CLC - University Center from Monday, May 7, 2018 through Friday, May 18, 2018.
Cost: $94.00 per exam
Deadline to Register: Friday, March 16, 2018
Registration is a two-step process:
- Together, the student and parent should go to https://tinyurl.com/APRegistration2018to register online. Please remember to click “Submit.” Print your confirmation as proof of your registration.
- Please go to http://tinyurl.com/GCHSWebstore
- Please remember to print your receipt
- By check or money order made out to GCHS
- Please remember to get your receipt
Scores will be available online in July. Remember you will need your College Board account username and password, as well as your student AP number. This information is something you create and keep, please do not contact the school for this information.
Please feel free to contact Mrs. Georges at 847.986-3369 or Ms. Long at 847.986.3366 with any questions.
- About Grayslake Central
- Grayslake Central Blog
- Grayslake Central Faculty/Staff
- Meet our Administration
- Building Goals
- Directions (opens in new window)
- School Calendar/Events
- 2017-2018 Planning Calendar
- 2018-2019 Planning Calendar
- Student Activities
- School Profile
- Guidance Department
- Student Resources
- Parent Resources
Connect with Grayslake Central
400 North Lake Street
Grayslake, IL 60030