Upcoming Guidance Events and College Visits
We’re sorry, no events were found for this calendar.
If you would like to visit with a College Rep, please follow this procedure:
Sign up for the college visit you are interested in via Naviance:
- Sign into Naviance (username: school email address (including @d127.org; password: 6-digit student ID).
- Click on the “College Visits" icon on the home page.
- Click on “Sign Up” next to the college visit in which you are interested.
- Click on the final “Sign Me Up” button.
- A pass to attend the visit will be delivered to you the morning of.
- Have your teacher for the period of the visit sign the pass before attending the visit.
- BRING the signed pass to the CCC for the visit.
- You may be asked to return to an academic class if you do not have the signed confirmation page.
- Teachers have the option of denying attendance at a college visit due to attendance issues, failing grades and/or testing and crucial review(s).
If you cannot attend a college rep visit, feel free to stop by at the beginning or end of the visit to briefly meet the rep and pick up literature. Students can also meet college reps at the college fairs held in the evening during the fall at other locations. College rep visits are intended for student attendance only; please no parent attendance.
College Representatives interested in visiting Grayslake Central High School:
If you would like to visit Grayslake Central High School during fall 2017, please visit https://repvisits.com/ and search for Grayslake Central High School.
- Guidance Department Home
- Guidance Department Staff
- Social Work
- College and Career Center
- Naviance (opens in new window)
- Student Assistance Program
- Transcript Request
- Central Career Connection C3
Connect with Grayslake Central
400 North Lake Street
Grayslake, IL 60030