AP Registration is now open for all students currently enrolled in an AP class for this school year. The test(s) will be given at Grayslake Central High School and Brae Loch Golf Course from Monday, May 1, 2017 through Friday, May 12, 2017.
Cost: $93.00 per exam
Deadline to Register: Friday, March 17, 2017
Registration is a two-step process:
- Together, the student and parent should go to http://tinyurl.com/APTestSignUp2017 to register online. Please remember to click “Submit.” Print your confirmation as proof of your registration.
- Please go to http://tinyurl.com/GCHSWebstore
- Please remember to print your receipt
- By check or money order made out to GCHS
- Please remember to get your receipt
Scores will be available online in July. Remember you will need your College Board account username and password, as well as your student AP number. This information is something you create and keep, please do not contact the school for this information.
Please feel free to contact Mrs. Georges at 847.986-3369 or Ms. Long at 847.986.3366 with any questions.