Parents and Students:
The time has come to register for the Advanced Placement test(s). The test(s) will be given at Grayslake North and the University Center at the College of Lake County from May 1, 2017 through May 12, 2017.
In order to participate in AP testing, please complete the procedure below by Friday, March 17, 2017.
- Register for the AP Tests associated with the AP courses for which you are enrolled.
- Together, the student and parent should go to HERE to register online. In the event you need a paper registration form, please see Mrs. Lapp in the Main Office.
- Print your confirmation page as proof of your registration.
- Submit your payment for your tests.
- The cost for each exam this year will be $93.00. In the event you must withdraw your registration after Friday, March 24, 2017, the College Board charges a $15.00 processing fee per test.
- To pay online go to the webstore on the Grayslake North Website or HERE. Please note that a convenience fee applies to all credit card payments.
- To pay by check or cash, print the proof of registration page and bring it to the Bookstore with your check made out to G.N.H.S. Please be sure to include the student ID number and AP Exams in the memo.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call Mr. Schagrin or Mrs. Lapp at 847-986-3152.