Failure to pre-register for a Virtual College Visit may result in an unexcused absence.
Please scroll down for the Virtual College Visit calendar and Zoom or other meeting platform links.
If you would like to visit with a College Rep, please follow this procedure:
Sign up for the college visit you are interested in via Naviance:
- Sign into Naviance (username: school email address (including @d127.org; password: 6-digit student ID).
- Click on the “College Visits" icon on the home page.
- Click on “Register Now” next to the college visit in which you are interested.
- Print your College Visit Pass
- Have your teacher for the period of the visit sign the pass before attending the visit.
- BRING the signed pass to the CCC for the visit.
- You may be asked to return to an academic class if you do not have the signed confirmation page.
- Teachers have the option of denying attendance at a college visit due to attendance issues, failing grades and/or testing and crucial review(s).
If you cannot attend a college rep visit, feel free to stop by at the beginning or end of the visit to briefly meet the rep and pick up literature. Students can also meet college reps at the college fairs held in the evening during the fall at other locations. College rep visits are intended for student attendance only; please no parent attendance.
College Representatives interested in visiting Grayslake Central High School:
If you would like to visit Grayslake Central High School during fall 2017, please visit https://repvisits.com/ and search for Grayslake Central High School.
- Counseling Department Home
- School Counseling Staff
- Social Work
- College and Career Center
- Naviance Student (opens in new window)
- Prevention and Wellness
- Transcript Request
- Central Career Connection C3
Connect with Grayslake Central
400 North Lake Street
Grayslake, IL 60030