- Download and print the Transcript Request Form.
- Use the name that is on your GCHS school records. Your records are filed by graduation year and last name at the time of your attendance here.
- Your graduation year, or expected graduation year if you did not graduate, is required.
- Alumni need not include the name of your counselor.
- For questions that may arise, it is highly recommended that you include a contact telephone number.
- Include the name and address of the school, scholarships, employer, or person to whom you would like your transcript mailed to.
- Transcripts can be faxed or emailed if you provide a fax number or email address, but faxed and emailed transcripts are generally not considered “official.”
- Requests must have an original or electronic signature.
- Current students must return their completed Transcript Release Form to Mrs. Marquardt in the College Career Center.
Alumni, mail, fax, or email a scanned request to: Karen D'Angelo, Registrar, Grayslake Central High School, 400 N Lake St., Grayslake, IL 60030. Fax: 1-847-223-8690; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current students, return to: Noel Marquardt, College Career Center, Grayslake Central High School, 400 N Lake St, Room 2900, Grayslake, IL 60030. Fax: 1-847-231-6803; Email: email@example.com
- SAT scores are not currently being included on Transcripts as most colleges require they be sent directly from www.collegeboard.com.
- Allow (10) business days for your request to be completed. Once completed and uploaded to the college/university, please know that each university processes their received transcripts at their own pace. They may be in receipt of a transcript for over two weeks before it shows as “received” in their records.
- Our transcripts show a “unweighted GPA” on a 4.0 scale.
- Our transcripts do NOT included Class Rank.
Please be aware that final, official transcripts will be withheld for any student who has outstanding school fees. Only unofficial transcripts will be sent when an outstanding balance remains. Fees must be paid in full before final transcripts can be released. Financial assistance may be available for qualified families. Please contact the Accounting Manager in the business office to learn more. The Accounting Manager can be reached at 847-986-3447 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit the business services page through the district webpage at https://www.d127.org/finance/index to learn more.
- Counseling Department Home
- School Counseling Staff
- Social Work
- College and Career Center
- Naviance Student (opens in new window)
- Student Assistance Program
- Transcript Request
- Central Career Connection C3
Connect with Grayslake Central
400 North Lake Street
Grayslake, IL 60030