Class of 2020,
We were so happy to welcome so many of you to the Grayslake Central Theater for graduation photos. If you were unable to attend the photo opportunity, please upload a photo of yourself so you can be included in our Virtual Graduation Ceremony to email@example.com using the following guidelines
1. Students must be wearing their graduation gown and have it zipped completely up. Cap and tassel is also required. Tassel should be positioned on the right side
2. Students should wear all honor cords they received
3. Please be sure that proper footwear is worn (no flip flops)
4. Male students must wear long pants (no shorts)
5. If possible, please submit your picture in landscape orientation
6. Please include a second photo of you tossing your cap
If you would still like a professional photo taken, please contact Total Image Photographics at 847-223-5300 to schedule a time in their studio.
All photographs must be submitted by July 10, 2020.
Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Virtual Graduation Ceremony will be released on July 22, 2020. Further information and the link to view it will be provided closer to the date.
In addition, will also be hosting a drive up opportunity for graduates to have their name read while crossing the stage in the Grayslake Central parking lot on July 22, 2020. The event time is TBD, but will be held in the evening. All students should come in their graduation cap and gowns, including any honor cords received. Information will be sent via email closer to the date for this event.
We are thrilled to be able to host this event for you and your family. We look forward to seeing you soon.