- Senior with 17 credits & Junior with 12 credits
- Fees paid up to date.
- Students must be in good standing with the Dean’s office – 90% attendance, no major discipline.
- Completed application, student and parent signature, proof of driver’s license and insurance.
- $150.00 non-refundable fee (cash or check). Payable upon receipt of parking tag. Please do not send payment in advance. Your cash or check will be accepted upon approval of application and issuance of parking tag.
- All automobiles must be registered in the Deans’ office and display a valid parking tag. Tag must be hung from rearview mirror – the tag must be visible from outside the vehicle.
- Parking is permitted in designated area / student lot only.
- No student may go to their car during the school day without permission.
- Problems with vehicles are never an excuse for tardiness or absence.
- A temporary parking pass must be obtained in the Dean’s office if your car with the tag is out of service
- Drive safely. Drive in a manner that will never endanger pedestrians or cars in the parking lot and/or around school.
- In return for the privilege students and parents must consent to the possibility of school officials conducting searches of vehicles, and personal effects therein, without notice.
- No refunds are issued for lost or revoked tags or students transferring or withdrawing from school.
- Issuance of a GCHS parking tag DOES NOT entitle students to park at Grayslake North.
- Students with Drug/Alcohol violations are subject to consequences in a manner deemed consistent with D127’s Extracurricular Code of Conduct, (see the D127 Student Handbook for additional information).
- Pursuant to the importance District 127 places upon academic achievement, and the direct correlation between attendance and grades, students deemed to be struggling in either may be placed on probationary status for a period of time to be determined by school personnel. Further, students struggling to adhere to the District 127’s Discipline Policy may also be placed on probationary status.
- Parking privileges may be revoked for reckless driving in the vicinity of or on school property, for any violation of the Rules of the Road occurring on school property or in the immediate vicinity of the campus. Parking privileges may also be revoked for violations of any of the above expectations or for failure to maintain requirements.
All fees owed to district 127 must be paid in advance. If any fees are owed the application will be put on hold.
- Seniors only- June 3rd , June 4th, June 5th, June 6th, & June 7th @ 10AM- 3 PM- applications may be dropped off in deans’ office for approval…NO PARKING WILL BE PURCHASED
- Seniors only- August 8th, August 9th, & August 12th @ 10AM-3PM-may pick up approved applications in Annex (from Dean) and purchase parking at bookstore
- Juniors can drop Applications in deans’ office August 15th & 16th for Junior Raffle of Available parking Spots-Junior parking will be raffled & drawn at random end of the day August 16th
- APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED DURING WALK-IN REGISTRATION
- Applications must be approved by deans’ office before paying for tag at school bookstore.
- Student must have valid driver’s license and insurance at time of purchase.
APPLICATION: 2019-2020 Student Parking Application