GNHS Transcript Request – Alumni
Please be aware that final, official transcripts will be withheld for any student who has outstanding school fees. Only unofficial transcripts will be sent when an outstanding balance remains. Fees must be paid in full before final transcripts can be released. Financial assistance may be available for qualified families. Please contact the Accounting Manager in the business office to learn more. The Accounting Manager can be reached at 847-986-3447 or email@example.com. You can also visit the business services page through the district webpage at www.d127.org/finance/index to learn more.
- Download and complete the fillable Transcript Release Form. The easiest way to return the request would be to email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. No paper copies will be accepted at this time.
- Each college/scholarship/employer request requires a separate Transcript Release Form.
- Please complete the form in its entirety. However, you do not need to include the name of your counselor.
- Requests must have an original signature or electronic signature, provided by the student, on the fillable form. By signing, your original/electronic signature shall be considered as an original signature. Students who are 18 years or older must complete their own request with their own signature. The law does not allow for parent or guardian’s of students who are older than 18, including alumni students who are currently out-of-state, to request transcripts on behalf of their students.
- Use the name that is on your GNHS school records. Your records are filed by graduation year and last name at the time of your attendance here.
- Your graduation year, or expected graduation year if you did not graduate, is required.
- For questions that may arise, it is highly recommended that you include a contact telephone number.
- Include the name and address of the school, employer, or person to whom you would like your transcript mailed to or check return to student if you wish to pick-up the transcript at GNHS
- Paper official transcript are sealed and must remain sealed to be considered “Official”.
- Transcripts can be faxed if you provide a fax number, but faxed transcripts are generally NOT considered "official."
- The State SAT score taken at GNHS in March/April, junior year are not on the transcript. These must be requested to be sent to your colleges through College Board www.collegeboard.org
- AP scores are not on your transcript and must be sent directly from the testing center. AP - www.collegeboard.org
- Please allow plenty of time for your request to be completed. Once completed and mailed, please know that each university processes their received transcripts at their own pace. They may be in receipt of a transcript for over two weeks before it shows as “received” in their records.
- Our transcripts show a “weighted GPA” on a 4.0 scale.
Mail, fax, or email a scanned request to:
Jane Lane, Registrar
Grayslake North High School
1925 North Route 83
Grayslake, IL 60030
Phone: 847-986-3100 x5043
Connect with Grayslake North
1925 North Rt 83
Grayslake, IL 60030