GNHS Transcript Request–Current Student
Please be aware that final, official transcripts will be withheld for any student who has outstanding school fees. Only unofficial transcripts will be sent when an outstanding balance remains. Fees must be paid in full before final transcripts can be released. Financial assistance may be available for qualified families. Please contact the Accounting Manager in the business office to learn more. The Accounting Manager can be reached at 847-986-3447 or email@example.com. You can also visit the business services page through the district webpage at www.d127.org/finance/index to learn more.
- Download and complete the fillable Transcript Release Form. The easiest way to return the request would be to email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. No paper copies will be accepted at this time.
- Each college/scholarship requires a separate Transcript Release Form.
- Use your name and anticipated graduation date.
- For questions that may arise, it is highly recommended that you include a contact telephone number.
- Include the name and address of the school, employer, or person to whom you would like your transcript mailed to.
- Transcripts can be faxed if you provide a fax number, but faxed transcripts are generally not considered “official.”
- Requests must have an original signature or an electronic signature, provided by the student and parent (if necessary) on the fillable form. By signing, your original/electronic signature shall be considered as an original signature.
- Students who are under the age of 18 must have their parent or guardian’s signature on the request.
- The State SAT score taken at GNHS in March/April, junior year are not on the transcript. These must be requested to be sent to your colleges through College Board www.collegeboard.org.
- AP scores are not on your transcript and must be sent directly from the testing center. AP - www.collegeboard.org.
- Please allow plenty of time for your request to be completed. Once completed and mailed, please know that each university processes their received transcripts at their own pace. They may be in receipt of a transcript for over two weeks before it shows as “received” in their records.
- Our transcripts show a “weighted GPA” on a 4.0 scale.
- Many colleges require a Mid Year/7th semester transcript. You may click here to download, complete, and return a mid-year transcript to the College and Career Resource Center.
Mail, fax, or email a scanned request to:
Jane Lane, Registrar
Grayslake North High School
1925 North Route 83
Grayslake, IL 60030
Phone: 847-986-3100 x5043
Connect with Grayslake North
1925 North Rt 83
Grayslake, IL 60030