How will the new schedule work?
- Starting April 19, we will no longer separate students into A and B groups. All in-person students will be able to attend 5 days per week.
- Group C students will still have the option to participate remotely.
- Every day including Mondays will alternate the current period 1-4 or period 5-8 schedule.
- Monday afternoons will be used for instructional team planning so there will be no synchronous sessions on those days. Synchronous support sessions will still occur Tuesday-Friday.
- We are working with the Tech Campus to accommodate the schedules of students enrolled in those programs.
The Illinois State Board of Education recently published Revised Public Health Guidance for Schools, adjusting many of the guidelines that we have used to operate school safely in the middle of a global pandemic. Please read carefully the email that was sent on 3/17/21 by the Superintendent of the Grayslake School District. This plan involves a new schedule for our students and we ask that you fill out this form by Wednesday, March 31st if you would like to change your student's in-person learning status.