About This Year's AP Exams
UPDATE 5/17/20: Submitting Exam Responses
We share the deep disappointment of students who were unable to submit responses. Some students have encountered challenges submitting their responses, and we've been listening closely to each student, parent, or educator who reports a problem. Beginning Monday, May 18, we're changing processes to address some of these concerns.
• Beginning Monday, May 18, and continuing through the makeup window, there will be a backup email submission process for browser-based exams.
• This option will only be available for students who were not able to submit in the standard process—and they must then email their responses immediately following their exam.
• These students will see instructions about how to email their response on the page that says, "We Did Not Receive Your Response." The email address that appears on this page will be unique to each student.
• Any student testing between May 18–22 who can't successfully upload their response through the exam platform or send it to us by email, will need to request a makeup exam.
• To protect the security and validity of exams, we're unable to accept submissions from students who tested May 11–15. However, these students can feel confident that the email option will be in place for them during the makeup exams.
• Email submissions will not be available for the World Language exams.
Complete your AP journey by taking your AP Exam online on any device you have access to—computer, tablet, or smartphone. You’ll also have the option to write your responses by hand and submit a photo. The College Board and GNHS will support you through exam day with testing date options and free resources.
All exam fees need to be paid to the GNHS Webstore before the exams dates.
Free Score Reports for Students
REMINDER—students need to indicate through My AP the college, university, or scholarship program they'd like to receive their free score report. Students indicate this information only through My AP. Students no longer provide this information on the answer sheets. The deadline to indicate or change their free score report recipient through My AP is June 20.