Mark your calendars now for the Parent/Athlete Winter Meeting on October 20th at 6:30 pm in the Field House. All interested in a winter sport should attend.
Freshmen are required to attend a presentation from the counseling department during their Knights Block on Monday and Tuesday.
10/18- Monday-Presentation in C105
10/19- Tuesday- Presentation in B162
Attendance is mandatory and will be taken at the presentation.
10/5/21: Reminders: There is no school this Friday, Oct 8th for parent/teacher conferences. Evening Homecoming activities are still going as planned. Also, there is NO LATE START next Wednesday, October 13th due to Juniors taking the PSAT. Normal class times all day... it will be a Gold Day Blocks 5-8.
Please see the flyer for the Public Service Practicum fundraiser at Emil's in Grayslake on 10/6 after the PowderPuff game! >>>>
9/27/21: Tickets are on sale for Homecoming! See this Page for all Homecoming information
9/24/21: Knights Block information for next week!
* FRESHMAN Monday 9/27 and Tuesday 9/28. All Freshmen will report to B162 at the start of the Knights Block for a mandatory 20-minute YouScience Presentation. After the presentation all freshmen will report to C105 for yearbook photos.
* SOPHOMORES Monday 9/27 and Tuesday 9/28. All sophomores will report to C105 for yearbook photos.
* JUNIORS Thursday 9/30 and Friday 10/1. All juniors will report to C105 for yearbook photos.
* SENIORS Thursday 9/30 and Friday 10/1. All seniors will also report to C105 for yearbook photos. All seniors can attend the College Application Workshop presented by Counseling staff in B162. This is a drop in service for hands on help with the Common App or any college applications.
September 27th & 28th – Freshman and Sophomore Yearbook Photos
Total Image Photographics will be in Room C105 on 9/27 and 9/28 to take yearbook photos of all Freshman and Sophomore students. Pictures will be taken during their Knight Block. If you would like to order photos, forms will be mailed home prior to picture day. There will also be order forms available on the day of pictures.
September 30th & October 1st – Junior and Senior Yearbook Photos.
Total Image Photographics will be in Room C105 on 9/30 and 10/1 to take yearbook photos of all Junior and Senior students. Pictures will be taken during their Knight Block. If you would like to order photos, forms will be mailed home prior to picture day. There will also be order forms available on the day of pictures. ***Seniors must have their picture taken by Total Image in order to have their picture in the yearbook. If you would like to have the picture taken at the studio, please contact Total Image for an appointment (847) 223-5900. There is no charge for the yearbook photo.
Homecoming Week – October 4th thru October 9th
Below is the proposed schedule of Homecoming Events. Student Council will have more information as we get closer to the events.
Monday – October 4th Bonfire
Tuesday – October 5th Pack the Place (Girls Volleyball)
Wednesday – October 6th Powder Puff Football Tickets for Spectators click here
Thursday – October 7th Pack the Place (Boys Soccer)
Friday – October 8th Golf Cart Parade before Varsity Football vs Round Lake
Saturday – October 9th Homecoming Dance 6:00pm to 9:00pm on the Stadium Field. If the weather is an issue, we will postpone the dance to Saturday, October 16th.
* Attention Class of 2024 and 2025! Monday, 9/13/21 and Tuesday, 9/14/21 there will be a Knights Block Event. This is a Zoom presentation (approximately 20 minutes) for Freshmen and Sophomores by Link Crew Leaders. This event will be broadcasted in the HUB or you may participate via Zoom on your chromebook wherever you normally settle in during your Knights Block. (Bring earbuds!) Link will be sent to your school email later this week.(You will be required to stay in the building for your Knights Block)
* Seniors, an awesome morning of simple fun – just for you! Check out the flyer for the SENIOR SUNRISE planned and click here to fill out the sign-up form!
* The GNHS Environmental Club is sponsoring a Fall Mum sale! We will be having a pre-sale for 9" potted plants during September 3 - September 17 and there will be a pick-up on September 24th. Please click here if you're interested!
* Attention Knight Fans - there will be a fan bus heading to Deerfield High School tomorrow 9/3 to watch the varsity football game. If you are interested intaking the bus to cheer on the football team, stop by the athletic office for a permission slip. All permission slips must be turned in my tomorrow (Friday) afternoon. The bus will be departing from GNHS at 6pm 9/3. Come out and cheer on your Knights!
* Food trucks will be here on Tuesday, 9/7!
8/27/21: Back to School Assembly will be next Thursday, September 2nd! Classes will be slightly shortened, and we are excited to announce that we will have a Back to School Assembly after the 8th period block.
* Our Knight's Cafe re-Opening will be Friday, September 3rd starting at 9:00am. Get some hot chocolate, coffee or lemonade!
* Sports are in full swing! You can check sport schedules at this link: Grayslake North rSchool Teams
8/16/21: Welcome to the 2021-2022 school year!
D127 is very excited to offer two new services to assist with making lunch time more efficient. Nutrislice is a new app to D127 that allows you to simply place a lunch order and then pick up your food! See all the details here.
8/5/21: Block Schedule Description