2021-22 Online Registration
WELCOME TO ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR RETURNING STUDENTS AND 8th GRADE STUDENTS FROM FEEDER SCHOOLS
All parents/guardians must provide proof of residency online. Students are not allowed to attend school until proof of residency has been approved.
Please complete online registration by August 9, 2021
- Log in to your PowerSchool Parent Account using your parent username and password. Click HERE to log into your PowerSchool parent account.
- To create a new account:
- To add an additional student:
- If you cannot remember your PowerSchool parent username or password, click on “Having trouble signing in?” on the PowerSchool login screen and follow the instructions or you may contact:
- Select "forms" on the left hand side of the screen.
- Select the "enrollment" tab.
- Complete all the forms listed, beginning with Form A: Student Demographics. Use the registration guides below for more detailed directions and videos.
- Upload proof of residency within the online registration forms, specifically, Form B: Student Address/Proof of Residency.
- If you are not able to upload all proof of residency documents when completing Form B the first time, please click the "save for later" button on the bottom left hand side of the form. You are able to return to Form B later to complete your upload of residency documents. Only choose the "submit" button if you have uploaded all of your documents.
- If you are experiencing issues with uploading your documents, please email them to:
- Uploaded residency forms are subject to school approval. If there are any issues with your proof of residency, you will be contacted by the registrar.
- All forms have been completed and submitted.
- You are able to review the status of your forms from the enrollment tab. To the right of each form title you will see "submitted" or "pending" indicating you have submitted the form.
- You have received a confirmation email from school personnel approving the forms.
Click on the images below to go to the registrar’s page for either Central or North for additional information regarding fees, photos, etc.
- Grayslake Central's Registrar Page (opens in new window)
- Central's Walk-In Registration Information (English/Español 2021-22) (opens in new window)
- Central's Webstore (opens in new window)
- Grayslake North's Registrar Page (opens in new window)
- North's Walk-In Registration Information (English/Español 2021-22) (opens in new window)
- North's Webstore (opens in new window)
Connect with D127
Grayslake District 127
400 N Lake Street
Grayslake, IL 60030